Chartered Building Surveyors
JMA is a Regulated Practice by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors; We offer a range of choice of building surveys to suit various types of clients and property including the following:
Residential Building Surveys
A detailed, good value survey written our own easy to read but comprehensive style which is suitable for all properties, but particularly suitable for Older buildings; unusual or non-traditional construction; dilapidated; and buildings which have been extended or altered.
The survey is also suitable where specific problems have been identified requiring specific detailed investigation and assessment of the building condition and construction.
In this survey we would carry out the following:
- Detail investigation of the building fabric
- Visual inspection of the services such as electrics
- Accessible building voids; such as the sub-floors and roof spaces
- External areas and building curtilage
- Advice on remedial solutions of identified building issues
- All reports are backed up with photographic evidence
The Building Survey can be tailored to a client’s specific needs and individual requirements, for example where a conversion, alteration or renovation is planned.
Commercial Building Surveys
We also carry out survey of commercial properties and advice on the following:
- Building use/re-use
- Legislative implications of the proposed building use
- Structural condition assessment
- Dilapidation and condition survey